A template is a file that its almost completed. It is the basis of a form.
To create forms from scratch, like applications forms, budget forms and reports is time consuming, even with Excel. We live is time in which we have to do or make anything faster, so we need a file that someone has completed and posted in a program such as Excel to be use by anyone needing the helping hand. The file will be called a Template, and we can change it according to our needs.
On this page, you will learn how to use available Templates in Excel.
Soon you will be making your own…
- On the File tab, click New.
- UnderAvailable Templates, do one of the following:
- If you like to reuse a recent one, clickRecent Templates, choose the want you need, and then clickCreate.
- To use your own , clickMy Templates, select one, and then clickOK.
- If didn’t find the correct one for the project, Search in Office.com, underOffice.com Templates, click a template category, select the template that you want, and then clickDownload to download the template from Office.com to your computer.
- If you still need to see more Templates try: Search Office.com templates Bar.
Enjoy Excel Templates