To uninstall Internet Explorer (ie9)
If you have installed Internet Explorer 9 Beta or Internet Explorer 9 Release Candidate (RC) in your computer, and you want to remove ie9 from follow this simple instructions..this instructions can also be applied to Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Click the Start button
- In Search programs and files type: Programs and Features
- In the next window; View installed updates in the left panel.
- Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
- When prompted to restart, you have two options:
- Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
- Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).
This is how you uninstall ie9…