If you are getting a document ready for school or college, and you have to do it in “double line”, “single line”, or any other specification for the space between lines.
Three different ways to add or reduce the space between lines.
First way: Using a keyboard Shortcut:
Select the paragraph(s)
- For Single-spaced lines: Press Ctrl+1.
- For Double-spaced lines: Press Ctrl+2.
- For 1-1/2-spaced lines:Press Ctrl+5.
Second way: Using the right-click option:
- With the document opened; right-click on it.
- Once you have right-clicked, you will see this menu. Click on Paragraph.