Google Chrome is free, fast and reliable. It is a free web browser developed by Google that uses the WebKit layout engine. Google Chrome had 34% worldwide usage share of web browser making it one of the most widely used web browser. It is a good practice of any web user to set up a Home page, a page that you can define as your favorite in Google Chrome.
How to setup your Home Page
- Find the web site or page you want as your Home Page!
- Click the costomize and control google chome icon, its in the upper-right cormer of the browser.
- On the customize and control window; look for settings, and click.
- On start up division; choose Open a specific page or ser of pages. Click on Set pages.
- Then on the Startup pages; if you see the page or web site you want at the top of the list, click on Use current pages, and click OK.
- Try. Close the browser and open it again. You should see your new Home page.