If you like use Dreamweaver as your web developer program like then you know the importance of having a snippet available for you to use anytime. Snippet is defined as a small piece of something, in a programming term is a small region of re-usable source code, machine code or text. It is good to have them at your finger tips, specially when you have to write be writing code all day long to make your web pages in HTML or any other computer or web language!
If you want to know what snippets you already have in Dreamweaver do this:
- Click Window menu
- Go down to Snippet and click or Use the SHIFT+F9.
- Go ahead and check everyone of them. You will see the snippet\’s name and description.
Are you ready to make your own?
Go ahead and give it a try!
- Go to Code View and see your code that you want to make a snippet out of it.
- Select the snippet of the code you want and then right click it.
- In the drop down menu click on Create New Snippet.
- After you have named it and add a description, go ahead and click OK.
Go ahead and check it in the snippet window.
Now you have your own snippet and you can use it any time.