In Google Chrome is very easy to import all your bookmarks from Internet Explorer, or from Mozilla Firefox. You can import your settings. You don’t have to be afraid of losing your most valuable bookmarks, and settings from your favorites browser.
Lets try it!
- Download and set up Google Chrome in your computer.
- Open Chrome, and click customize and control Google Chrome.
- In customize and control menu; hover the Bookmarks option.
- When you see the Bookmarks menu; click on Import bookmarks and setting…
- This is the Import bookmarks and setting window
- In this window you can choose what to import. Check what you need to import from the browser in the browser list.
- After you have decided what to import; click Import.
Enjoy Google Chrome!