Instructions on how to turn on and off the systems icons on the task bar in Windows 7.1. Hover your mouse over the clock and right click.
2. On this dialog menu click on Properties.
3. On this window you can select which one you want to turn on or off, and press the OK.
If you have all of them turned off and you to turn one or more…
1. Right click on this arrow. You will find it at right end of the task bar.
2. On the menu that appear, click on Properties.
3. You will see the same window that you used to turn off the icons, so go ahead and restore the ones you need, and click OK.