Windows 7 takes us to the easy way of capturing anything on your desktop screen, for example a section of a blog, web page or even a picture. Snipping Tool is the name of the application for this purpose. So whenever you desire to take a picture of what you are looking on the desktop, go ahead use the Snipping Tool.
Using this tool you are going to be able to Snip a whole window, any size rectangular section of the screen, or draw a freehand outline with your mouse or tablet pen, or using your finger if you are using a touchscreen. After you have taken the snap shots, you will have the options to save, copy, or e-mail the image in the Snipping Tool window.
Lets get started!
- Click the start button.
- In the Search programs or files type: snipping.
- Once you see in the programs list (in my system is the only program) you can do two things:
- Click on it to start the program at once.
- Or right click and choose to pin it to the task bar, in this way you will have it at your finger tip ready to use!
- Once you have decided, click to start the Tool.
- This is the window you will see! Everything else is going to be kind of white, this is normal.